You can find all the reviews of the products and resources I use in the Resources Page of this website.
What Is BlueHost?
Bluehost is a trusted web hosting company which powers over 2 million websites world wide! Is founded my Matt Heaton.
Why Choosing BlueHost?
Here I’m writing a list of benefits you get if you choose Bluehost:
- Bluehost offers FREE Domain (1 year) for your site if you choose one of their shared hosting plans.
- Offers FREE Site Builders such as WordPress and Weebly if you don’t know html and css. So you don’t have to code in order to get your site up and running!
- If you want to have your site on WordPress, Bluehost offers “1-Click WordPress Install” feature, so you don’t have to go through lots of steps in order to get your site up and runnig!
- Offers 24/7 Support in three different ways: chat, email and calling through the phone. They have experts ready for free consultation in different categories such as:
- If you have “general questions”
- If you are new to business
- If you want to move an existing site to bluehost
- …and much more categories
- There are no hidden fees when you choose a package as you get started
- And what most important you have “30 Day Money Back Guarantee”- if you’re not satisfied with their service.
What About BlueHost Pricing?
Bluehost offers different hosting plan packages such as:
- Basic ($3.95/month)
- Plus ($5.95/month)
- Prime ($5.95/month) with two more features compared to the “Plus” package such as:
- 1 Domain Privacy
- SiteBackup Pro
- Go PRO ($13.95/month) with features such as:
- Dedicated IP
- SSL Certificate
- Domain Privacy
- Site Backup Pro
The main considerations for using Bluehost are:
- Easy to be used
- Maximum up-time
- Fast page-loading
- Proper support & troubleshooting
If you want to get started just click the button below:
To your success,