You can find all the reviews of the products and resources I use in the Resources Page of this website.
What Is AWeber?
Aweber is one of the best email autoresponders out there for any business. No matter what niche you are in, use autoresponder to keep good relationship with your customers, prospects and followers! It has over 100,000 small business clients world wide!
Why Choosing AWeber?
With AWeber is easy to create automated email with the drag and drop editor which allows you to build relationships with subscribers!
AWeber offers very good “customer service” to get answers you need and to get your email marketing up and running. Available in three different ways such as:
- Contacting by email
- Live Support Contact and
- through the phone
AWeber Offers Free Live Webinars if you are new? You just pick a date and attend the webinar which takes only 15 minutes of your time, and you’ll leave with a better understanding of how to set up your new AWeber account. The main points covered in the webinar are:
- Basic list setup
- Welcome message creation
- Sign up form creation and placement
AWeber offers knowledge base solution to find answers quickly. Such articles are separated in different categories such as:
- Stats Mobile App (7 articles)
- Atom Mobile App (12 articles)
- Curate Mobile App (10 articles)
- Campaigns (28 articles)
- Getting Started (11 articles)
- Account Management (43 articles)
- Integration (169 articles)
- Sign Up Forms (63 articles)
- AWeber Information (121 articles)
- Subscribers (90 articles)
- Reporting (26 articles)
- Messages (141 articles)
- Affiliates (24 articles)
- Antispam (27 articles)
AWeber also offers step by step video tutorials to find the answers quickly. Below I’m writing few of them such as:
- Getting Started – How to set up your list in AWeber
- Importing Your List – This video covers the steps on importing an existing list and your Aweber account.
- Adding a From to Your Site
- How to improve your sign up form with split testing for better results.
- How to use social media to grow your email list.
- 5 Things to know when building your sign up form.
- …and more and more video tutorials.
Pricing is designed so that you start your campaign for free free. After the first 30 day free trial, the cost is $19 per month up to 500 subscribers and unlimited emails. So here I’m describing all the pricing options:
- $19/mo. (0-500 subscribers)
- $29/mo. (501-2,500 subscribers)
- $49/mo. (2,501-5,000 subscribers)
- $69/mo. (5,0001-10,000 subscribers)
- $149/mo. (10,001-25,000 subscribers)
The main considerations for me are using AWeber are email deliverability, reputation and ease of use. It satisfies me on all counts.
To your success,